What Is Your Return Policy?
We pride ourselves in carrying high quality items and we hope that you will be pleased with your order and proudly stand behind everything we sell. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your experience with us. If you need to return something, please send an email to email@example.com BEFORE you return it.
This MUST be done within 14 days of receiving your order
- Returns will only be accepted if the item is in 'new condition' and has not been washed or worn. Once a return is authorized, we will refund your payment less any shipping and handling charges.
- Returned items must include your full name and order #.
- Refunds will be processed within 2-5 business days upon receiving your merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for any shipping and handling charges to return items to us.
- Personalized items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
What Is Product Availability?
We carry all of the products featured on our website. We make every effort to keep items in stock, however some items may go out of stock unexpectedly or without notice. These situations are out of our control. If an item is not in stock when you order it you will be notified via email or telephone as to when it will become available. Your order will ship as soon as it comes back in stock into our inventory.
My item is defective?
If your item is defective, we'll pay for the return and get the new one out. Please contact us first. Please provide us with Photos to show damages or defects. Once photos are reviewed we will ship out replacements or issue credit. In some cases we will need the shirt or item to be sent back to us.
I ordered the wrong size?
If you end up ordering the wrong size, just simply return it to us in original packaging with you Name, Address, order number and new size. Customer is responsible for return postage to us. Gettin' Salty Apparel will pay for the cost to re-ship new item back to you.