Gettin Salty Chief Decal
Vintage early 1980's cartoon of NYC Chief designed by Paul Hashagen of Rescue Company 1.
The "Chief" designed with Smoky Joe Martin in mind a true legend in his time with the FDNY.
This NEW addition from Paul Hashagen will be on the walls of kitchens and TV rooms in NYC firehouses very soon. Notice the rubber pull up boots and blue jeans (pre bunker gear)..... Measure 3.5" x 3"
.. Now That's Salty....
- Helmet- Older than most of his firefighters
- Old Salty Eyes- Have seen more fire than Lucifer
- (Index finger) Pointing out the obvious
- Slumped shoulders from the weight of command
- Many fires under his belt
- Cigar- Lit after third alarm
- Boots- for wading through politics
- Hash Signature- (Paul Hashagen Res1Cue)
By the way if you are only ordering stickers and decals you ALWAYS get Free Shipping.
Done automatically at checkout!
We only print on the highest quality vinyl stock (3 mil) and offer a FREE UV matte (3 mil) laminate finish over the vinyl to ensure the highest quality custom stickers. Lamination also helps the longevity of our products. Our Product will last outdoors and be fade free for up to 5 years.